Thursday, March 5, 2009

a lost blog - from 2/16/09

We broke out the exersaucer a few weeks ago.. here are the pics from that day. The girls say little G does ballet because his toes barely touch the bottom. He loves to be in here... usually while I'm exercising, I put him here.
Oh Eva!! Do we ever feel like we're having a bad day? Eva had a bad day here all the way until bedtime. If you notice the PJ's, they are on sideways... she spent a good while trying to get it to work like this... while I grabbed the camera. Brian was trying hard not to laugh as he helped her out of this predicament. I wish I could fit my leg into the arm of my clothes and not tell the difference!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ann said...

Wish I could do that, too! :)

Lance and Caetie said...

Ha Ha Ha!! That pic with the pjs is great!!! My kids have issues with getting dressed too, but I don't know if sideways has ever been one of them! I love it!