Sunday, December 21, 2008

All I Want for Christmas...

OK. All I wanted for Christmas was:

a much appreciated kitchenaid mixer... check
my two beloved sconces...check
family together...check
baby healthy... forgetting staph, check!
kids healthy... hmmm, we'll have to come back later on this one
happy hubby... he thinks there's more to this question than there is, wink wink - oh my!
a nice place to live...check
freedom to worship...check
a smart president...hmmmm, we'll have to come back when the second coming comes
working cars... check
debt free life....*sigh*, I'll have to.... work... on this one :0)
freedom to worship as I please... for the moment, check
snow...check
a deeper love for the sisters in my ward...check, check!
a positive visiting teaching report...hmmmm.... there's always room for new years resolutions!
a better understanding of Joseph Smith....check
a stronger testimony...check, check!

what more can I ask for? I know there's lots more material things, but taking a step back- things have been really good spiritually for me this year. I can't wait to see what next year brings!

No comments: