Thursday, February 28, 2008

Grandma Visits BFE!

The girls have thoroughly enjoyed seeing grandma come out here. They have entertained her from dawn to dusk. My mom has set a record for holding Eva's hand. 3 min. straight. I've really appreciated having mom over here. When I have a rough day, she's within arm distance for hugs and ear shot for advice and encouragement. She's visited on just the right days to let me run errands or have an appointment without stressing about a babysitter. I've loved it. She's even given me dinner pointers because dinner is the hardest meal for me to put together right now. My energy is blah and my appettite is even worse. B has even really enjoyed having the mom-in-law over, and was just telling me he wishes she could visit more often. And, I can get her backup when Chloe has been her four year old self, and done something completely rude or 'unacceptable' as Jo Jo says. Eva has started talking so much while she's been here. Even though mom hasnt been here physically a whole lot, her presence over here has relieved a lot of peoples stress. Thanks MOM!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely! :-) And WHOA, that's a huge fridge - sweet! :-) I totally understand the "oh, it's dinnertime? Go ahead..." thing, too, of course ;-). Hope you feel better soon!