Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm not such a plant killer...

Of all the things I couldnt grow in Ohio, I've managed to make bulbs grow out here when everyone told me I was crazy! HA!

We're growing some crocuses and something else that Walmart was selling at the time that seemed to coordinate nicely. The crocuses are coming up though. I think that's what they are anyway.

Hopefully we'll get some nice 'things' growing that I want around this area. I'll have to make sure that they are protected from all the rodents out here.

Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No anti-rodent suggestions, really...I suppose they don't sell rat poison fertilizer ;-). But definitely congrats on getting bulbs to grow! Love the "green thumb" layout, too ;-).

FloridaRichters said...

NOBODY helps you with your kids like Mom!! Whenever I tell my Mom that, she reminds me that I'm her baby and so she wants and enjoys taking care of me the same way I want to and enjoy taking care of Emily. I think about it and then feel like, well DUH!!