Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Funny Run

Ok - I'm really sorry I've been slackin' on the posts. There's no excuse, I know, I know. Anyways, oh- about 3 weeks ago in good 'ol hometown off Rte66 there was an event called the Fun Run. I call it the Funny Run, just because of one of my favorite movies, Mickey Blue Eyes. This is one of maybe 10 events all year so I must attend, right?
The Event-This is when all these guys who love old cars and have lots of mula and time to spend on them, drive them in for other not so fortunates and hopefuls, and newbys to look at and go.. ooooo. Anyways, I'm a sucker for any ooo and aaa thing- I'm a girl! Shiny whatevers, I'm IN! lol, not quite, but anyways, we drove with my friend from town and saw all sorts of neat and important things. Nothing really struck me as life-changing but, then again, I'm a hard one to please. Being around my g/f was the fun part to me, and I got a good tan out of it. Go AZ Sun!! Oh, ya... did I mention I'm prego? Most of you probably already know, but that's my 'belly' at this point.. Don't look too closely. You'll hurt your eyes...


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ann said...

the girls really love that lightning mcqueen :)

Unknown said...

Belly? What belly? ;-) You look great :-). Hope you're feeling great, too!