Wednesday, January 21, 2009

One little, two little Three Little Richters...

Middle E, born 10/29/05
Big Sis C, born 3/29/04
Little G, born 10/7/08

I've been thinking about how they all look alike, and I just thought I would post these pics of our kids...
Upshot of Baby G for all those not 'in' on the scoop, is that he's miraculously better. We haven't and the doctors didn't find any infections, even though they tested everything in the world on this poor guy. He just spent 4 days with a very high fever,and then two more days with a low fever after coming home. Now, he's just getting used to not being held all the time (sigh). He got rather spoiled in the hospital, I admit. What precious spirits in this world! They don't look identical, but you can tell they have some relation.... I might even put up a pic of Brian as a baby soon...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ann said...

SO glad he's better. The girls (and us) have been praying constantly for him.

And you are more than welcome...I can't believe it took me this long to send. Please let me know if it doesn't play right. Our computer is being odd. :)

Kirk said...

*Love* your new decor! And love your thoughts on the eternal nature of truly loving and being loved. (Rather like the horse in the Velveteen Rabbit - *sigh!*) But there's a comfort in that being loved so, that exceeds almost anything else!

Thanks for the reminder!

Love, Mom