Monday, January 26, 2009

Oooo! Mom! Yoga!



www.Mommyoga.com is something my sis-in-law created a few years ago. She has a pregnancy yoga video that I followed, with my girls... and she sent this to me in congrats for Gabriel.. A baby and mom yoga video where you do yoga with your baby. The girls caught sight of the look of the DVD and knew it was Auntie A's yoga. Chloe begged to stay up to do yoga before bedtime and 'calm down'. As soon as they saw the baby was needed... they ran to their room and grabbed their 'babies' to do yoga with. Chloe sat through the first 40 min or so following closely to what Auntie A was teaching. I appreciate the healthy influence she has had on my children. I loved the DVD too!
It's a good reminder to us of Ohio's beauty, as well! We were just starting this in this pic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's adorable! The girls want to be just like their mommy.

Unknown said...

So cute!!! And yes, those yoga DVDs ROCK!!! :-) So glad the girls enjoy joining you! :-)

Ann said...

Okay, I must be super-emotional today...I just started BAWLING when I saw those little sweeties with their babies! Thank you for posting it. It meant the world to me. :)

I got your email yesterday and I've been looking through some of the stuff I have...I will write you back about it soon!! Sorry we never called yesterday, it was so crazy with birthday craziness! :)

Love ya! :)