Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Chloe dance recital

We were be-a-u-tiful that day!! And even on time!!
The beginning squishes... They danced to Enchanted's 'happy ever after' song. It was so sweet, and I know she worked so hard. She started out very comfortable.
I think she was realizing in this picture she didn't see us. We were front and center though, poor thing.

This is a picture that breaks me and B's heart!! We'll just call this pic 'All Alone'. She gradually got more and more reserved with her actions until she was just kinda motionless. I know she worked so hard for the dance, and that her nerves got the best of her, but I still am so proud of her going up and dancing so well!! The pictures dont do the whole thing justice for either of them. It was tear-jerking for me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: