Tuesday, May 19, 2009

7 months! and Mother's Day

No teeth yet, but he sure loves to chomp on everything!!
More chewing, but sitting in the bath unassisted this month!! He loves to splash and chase the abc's around the tub!
Smiling sweetly!! Brian took this (he always does a 'daddy!' smile for him. What a cheese-r , eh?

His first experience with grass. He didn't like it ONE BIT. He sat there throwin his arms around, and wouldn't touch the stuff. He had this 'ew!' look on him the whole time. What a hoot!

He started crawling or belly flopping on Mother's Day!! It was a wonderful gift from him. The girls gave me some beads and twine so we could make necklaces together, and Brian got me the sweetest card. I felt like it was Mother's Day the whole weekend. Saturday we had breakfast on the patio, eggs and the whole bit. Then we went to a shin-dig in the evening out on the prarie... or something like that. I have a web album for those pics. I'll probably blog one or two later. Sunday I had help making sausage patty whole schpeel breakfast again-out on the patio, again. The girls got dressed in clothes that I got to pick out, and after Eva attacked Chloe with a dry erase, the rest of the day was peaceful. Church, weekly phone calls, and sleepy children that went to bed early!! Wow!! I wish this could happen every weekend!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: