Monday, July 27, 2009

Ch - ears!

 


My sister was able to come by with her kids and our cousin and spend part of the 4th of July weekend with us. It was nice to see her, although the cockroach that she woke up to on Saturday really didn't start the day off too great. That's another story. Bugs. The kids here are getting the 'hairs' off the corn so we could eat it. It was nice to have a group working together for the feast of the day, and I think they had some fun of their very own. The boys found out what 'bullheads' are, why we don't anger the ants, how big cockroaches in the desert get, and what a monsoon is. Quite an eventful time here in just over a 24 hour period. This picture captures the fun that we had while they were here.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephens Family said...

Jessica I didn't know you were expecting?! How exciting! Congrats. Chloe called me by name on Sunday and it made me feel so good. I don't get to interact with the primary kids very much being the Sec. but she had a story to tell me. She is so sweet. I am finally going to add you to my blog. I hope you don't mind! Have a great day!