Sunday, July 26, 2009

mmmmm....Frosty

Hello, This is Brian telling YOU the story Jessica won't.

I took Jessica out for a date (finally) around dinner time. It was a warm evening here in the desert. All the kids were out of sight, out of mind at the babysitters - just the two of us.

I decided to really step up the night and take my sweetheart out to eat. After some (long) discussions trying to find what she wanted to eat, we (she) decided on Wendy's.

A 10 minute drive and we were there. I open the door and walked her inside the establishment for a delicious dinner alone.

We were 2nd in line and decided on what we wanted. Jessica, a salad and .....something. Me, and number 2 with a 5 piece nugget and a large Frosty. Jessica also decided she wanted a Frosty, but she was going to go back up order that later....so she told me.


Most of the family in front of us had sat down and I think the husband was left to order. He had finished, paid and then sat down with his family. We were next.

Jessica orders, followed by me. I pay and the guy starts to get drinks and Frosty's.
BEFORE he comes back, Jessica decides to take a bite of my Frosty when I wasn't looking. When I turned around and noticed her snacking on a SMALL Frosty, I couldn't help it.

The red Frosty cup, not only signaled that it was a small sized Frosty, but oddly enough, looked just like the previous order's small Frosty on the counter that was now.....MIA. What was even more magical, was the fact that the order taker had not yet returned to bring anything from our order.

While my wife knew something was up based on my reaction, it was still unknown to her. I simply told her that I ordered a LARGE Frosty,that was a small and was there when we stepped up to order.

In an instant, she realized what had happened. Her face was beet red when the guy returned to bring MY Frosty, and had a puzzled look on his face when he saw her with a Frosty...so soon.

While she won't blog it......I will.

2 comments:

Jin267 said...

Too Cute, wonder why she didn't want to tell the story! TEE HEE...
Great family picture!!
Jin in Kingman.

Ann said...

LOLOLOL. That is too funny! :)