Friday, April 11, 2008

My pajamagram!



After having sick kids and wearing myself out this last weekend thereby getting sick on my own, my dear hubby surprised me with a pajamagram yesterday--purple and white polka dot jammies with matching slippers! It also comes with a sachet and a 'relaxing' door knob handle. Oh, the girls and I were so excited. I think Chloe loved the hat box just as much as everything else. It was a great presentation and made my day all the better. It came on a perfect night, too.. movie night. Every Thursday when Brian goes to mutual, I make a 'girls movie night' with cookies and blankets, and popcorn - whatever makes that night fun for that day. The girls look forward to it, and it makes the evening just fly by.
The pajamas are actually nursing pajamas, but they're so comfy I'll wear them probably as long as I can fit into them! And they're keeping me actually perfectly warm.. not too hot and not too cold! Wonders never cease! What a great hubby!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw this the other day but forgot to leave my comment here for ya - SO cool! :-) What a thoughtful thing to do :-). I've always wondered what they actually look like! And talk about comfy - nursing PJs will be GREAT!!! :-)