Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What a month!

I'm sooo glad March is over. Not that it wasn't fun, and completely crammed with things to prepare for, to do, and to watch for. I am just exhausted with all of everything for right now. I'm looking forward to an even keel April. It seems almost inaccurate to think of my calendar as correct, because there is so little on there. What it tells me is I have this one month to catch up on everything, store up on lots of things, and get ready for my May trip to Ohio. I cannot wait. Well, I can wait until I have everything ready. We had hospital trips, grandma visits, B's birthday, my cousin Marks birthday, Brians working around 75 hours a week a work to help keep his company's information safe and accurate, a funeral, a drive to ID, visits with sisters/aunts/cousins I've never met before, sad losses other than my grandmother, St. Patricks Day, our hitting of 25,000 miles in our minivan *I cringe*, the first day of spring, an uncle visit here, Chloe's birthday, an Aunt and a Grandfathers birthday, a visit to him to celebrate LIFE on this earth.... and... oh, my nephews - two nephews birthdays- 1 of whom I completely skipped. I'm ready to right the wrongs, rest in and of itself, and a physical renewal of strength. I guess time will tell. Oh, and I cant forget Easter, and the easter bunny - who comes the day before to rest on the Sabbath day, too. Oh- and I started a book club last month, and we'll have our first meeting this next weekend.

No comments: