Thursday, August 7, 2008

FUN STUFF!

Ok, so I have to blog today because I've found some absolute lifesaver snacks! And some ''totally cool'' websites that I can't keep to myself. So, here's links to the world- ENJOY!

This is called Preschool Express. They have everything you need to create a no-fuss school day and monthly activity calendars for toddlers, preschoolers and teachers. A-mazing!

This link is for some delicious snacks that save me time and make the girls feel extra special, and there's no mess left behind! That's the best part - it's so good the girls won't leave a spec behind! I wouldn't have ever bought these without a deal to draw me in. But we got a deal for a buck for 24 straws- I've actually snuck quite a few without guilt because of the deal.

Here is yet another link for those who ever played the board game Harvest Time, or Going to Granny's House or things like that growing up. If you had it, you probably have never forgotten it, and I've found it for our use - I hope to get almost all of these eventually! Quality games, teamwork, and no batteries needed! And they learn about harvesting, or picking apples - real things. Not like those silly games on another thing-we won't mention that here-that have no real life basis to them. Just a personal opinion, here.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

that preschool express website is the coolest!! Just browsing through it and seeing what it is, it is just what I am looking for. Thanks for sharing!!!! :)

jamie said...

hey jessica, that site looks pretty cool. thanks for the link.