Monday, October 20, 2008




Even in this digital age, I still have the thought to do baby announcements. Here's my question... where can I do them for like... LESS than 1.00/card? Any ideas? I've attached these pics I'm going to use for it... if I ever bite that bullet, but I'm having a hard time spending the money on a much needed nursing bra, let alone paper that people will do who-knows-what with.... Not to belittle the mail recipients, but I know things only stick around for so long. That's ok-that's the way things should be unless you're a collector of sorts. I'm really excited that these pics turned out so well. Maybe anything is possible with this Picasa program, eh? The next tackle is the family portrait and Christmas newsletters...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Morgan said...

He is SO CUTE! Those pictures are great!

jamie said...

i can help you if you need some... let me know!

jeggs said...

He is beautiful. Congrats!