Friday, October 31, 2008

Hall-o-ween!


This is the first time I've let him sleep tummy down... he slept much better. Not so much reflux; not so many cries interrupting his needed sleep. He slept for about 3 hours like this. Yes, I think he is a tummy sleeper. What a cutie patootie!


Here is Gabriel's outfit - he's a bear. GRRRRR! Ferocious!


I got the idea for a purple under-cape from my OH friend- thanks Laura! I made this today in case they changed what they wanted to be. Eva maintaned her 'mean old witch with a hat' position. Until I made the cape, and she wanted to be a princess. "no." I said. "No changing minds now. You WILL wear this cape tonight. You can be a princess tomorrow." (as she's crying her eyes out). After it was actually made all the way, I put it on and she started screaming " Batman!" and running around the house. She ran around for about 10 min. like this, and I was thinking... 'Batman?' I had no idea she even knew who Batman was, let alone run around and say ''Bat-MAN!" Someday, we might use the cape for Gabe, and he can be Bat-Man.... I suppose purple could be a manly color?


A pic of the two hooligan-o's together. I wish Chloe would've been looking at the camera. The other pic I have makes it look like Chloe is about to punch Eva.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Batman... too funny!!! :-) Hope you had a wonderful Halloween! :-)