Friday, October 3, 2008

The Richter Report..

There has been quite a bit of things going on the last week. My mom came into town Tuesday, the girls have been doing Joy School at another 'teachers' house, and today they had another dance class. They're also trying to get sleep in one way or another... or is that 'I'm trying to get them'. We haven't had any catastrophies this week, and the weather is cooling down.
B is really working hard at work, and trying to keep his sanity as his phone rings... He's got it worked out to be home after the baby comes for 10 days - working half days on the network. (sweet, huh?) He'll start school again soon - 1 class for the moment.
Yes - we watched the 29th come and go. For those who don't have my kids birthdays down as much as I do (lol) and have other life to worry about, my two girls both have birthdays coincidentally on the 29th. I was hoping for a 3rd 29th-er! You can't have it all, I suppose. I'll just be happy to see a healthy baby, be done with the *darned* doctors, and be able to go to the temple again without having my legs go absolutely crazy. There's some work to be done and I've had enough of a break!
Tomorrow is General Conference for us. We get to hear the prophets speak to us right from the TV 2 times a year, and this is one of them. The kids really like it- I think they feel the love from the apostles just from listening and watching them. I know I love hearing them talk, too!
That's the upshot for us right now!

No comments: