Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Frogs, Pumpkins, and Ballerinas - oh my!


This was a froggie outfit from Aunt Steffie... it was perfect for him that day. He was a scatcha-holic!! There are little froggie heads on the feet- and the caption on the shirt said so hoppy!


We carved pumpkins last night for FHE. Eva had a roarin' good time getting her hands gooey and all the designing really was fun for her. Luckily- I got to work with her and all she wanted was a happy pumpkin... by the time we got to the mouth she wanted an angry pumpkin. It worked though!


Chloe was, as you can see, distanced from the whole thing. Her chair is far away and her hand does NOT touch the pumpkin. She hasn't ever really liked carving pumpkins although she talks like she really loves the whole thing. What she loves is how daddy will scoop out her pumpkin for her and carve the whole thing as she dictates. What a girl, huh? :0) She can't stand the smell, the touch, and isn't even a big fan of pumpkin pie as of yet. She doesn't like witches, ghosts, or anythin slightly spooky. We'll see if things change as the years go on. This year she chose to do a princess ballerina pumpkin. B carved a tiara on the top for her. He is such an awesome daddy!


And this morning, after I got my day started I came out to the living room and saw the girls voodoo-ing thier pumpkins. B and I had left the toothpicks out from last nights creating. I thought it was kinda funny. As the day has worn on they have taken the toothpicks out and put them back in in different places. I think it's a craft for them to do--sorta, so I've left it there. Things will be different once Gabe starts crawling though.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course he looks adorable! I knew I had to get that as soon as I saw it! Love, Steph

Dreierpartyof six said...

Oh that is so funny! I love it.