Thursday, February 12, 2009

Here, too? I think I was tagged....

I have no idea how I can tell I was tagged.. but my facebook told me so... so I'll do this one..
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Planned. Oh yes. I even stood on my head. Yes, I bet you never knew this, but Brian brings it up all the time. He says that's what did it.. lol. I was young... what else can I say?

2 .WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Only for a few months.

3. WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION? I was like... um.. yeah! okay. yes. we can do this. I have a little alien in me now.. ok.

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Ummm... I had lots of options before abortion is even considered... like all the stuff leading up to it?

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 20 when she was born... dang I WAS young.

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? went to the doctor for ab pain and they took blood tests... ta da!

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? We found out together because of blood tests results. the home tests always were negative.. yes.. and he called his whole family in the five minute drive we were apart. He felt like THE MAN.

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes

9. DUE DATE? March 21st? I really don't know. They gave me a lot.

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Oh yes! I lost 30 lbs... partly sickness partly broke and starving during this time and our AZ caseworker was a real 'all star' and spent almost the whole time in AZ wondering what he could do for us.

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? What few things I could eat without heartburn. I distinctly remember chocolate peanut butter cookies... mm.

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? The frequent bathroom trips

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Diva

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Well, at this point I didn't know what I would do with girls. I've figured it out by now, I think.

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 70lbs- i know. let's move on...

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? My in-laws held one for me, I think

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? The shower? I knew.

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? no, but I learned something about me that I never couldv'e learned otherwise.

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Bay Park Community Hospital

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 8am water broke... 4pm she popped out

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Brian...very quickly

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? my hubby- man is he good

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? natural

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? heck ya. men are that they might have joy- not pain!

25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8lbs 6oz

26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? 4pm ( I saw 405 but whatever..I was on good epidural drugs)

27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Chloe Leigh

28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? turns 5 next month

No comments: