Monday, February 16, 2009

Ode to Hip Hop!

Hubby got me an Anniversary gift early... I did request this... Hip Hop Abs with Shawn T... I've been doing the exercises almost every day, and I'm proud to say I'm looking better and better! I fit into my prepregnancy skirt yesterday... even a week before would have been unthinkable. Woohoo! Tilt, Tuck, Tighten, WOO! And on Valentine's day, we actually worked out to this with a borrowed projector, and some virgin margarita's. I did my first push-up ever!! This is really a big accomplishment for me. I can do several in a row now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job!!! Woohooooooooo!!!!! :-) That's great progress! :-)

Beth said...

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog! You really made my week, so thank you! And look at what a beautiful family you have! How great to "meet" Krista's sister! Have a wonderful day, Beth