Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pre-Marriage...

B wore his first shirt and tie here.... And pants that weren't falling off *grin*.... My dad helped him tie his tie... My mom made dinner for us, and we danced our hearts content that night!

This was my Junior Prom dress. I helped make it... that's all i really remember here.

My Senior Prom... don't remember this one either.. hmmm... I just had gotten my widom teeth pulled and tonsils out so B had to feed me drugs, bananas, and we brought a soup because I couldn't eat the dinner we paid for.. Ya, I admit... I don't remember much at all.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know what? I had your junior prom pic on my desk at work a long time ago, and I was shocked and flattered when someone told me they thought it was me, LOL - that wasn't my intention in putting it up, LOL! :-) I just wanted some family pics up around, LOL! But anyway, your pics are gorgeous! :-)

Anonymous said...

Too cute !!
Looks like you had fun.. you look so pretty!!