Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Baby Baby Baby!

While I was in Ohio, I was able to throw my g/f baby shower. She's having a boy in just a couple weeks, although she hardly looks it. I know she feels it, though. We had a diaper cake, jello in a potty she could keep, surprise punch in bottles, a mad hatter cake- which I'm super proud of accomplishing. We decorating her kitchen with cloth diapers. I chose to incorporate games like guess that food, pin the diaper on the balloon, pass the binky (using a straw held in your teeth), b-a-b-y guess bags, word scrambles, and the clothespin game. It was a huge success! I had a great time, and I wish her the easiest delivery possible!

She wanted a non-gender specific shower.. She's banking on the 2% error for a girl I think. Who wouldnt want girls? I'm rather partial though, I do believe.

Me and the mother-to-be! Ms. Vicky can never keep her eyes open, unless you're a pro photographer! -- Oh - and my hair is chopped thanks to Ms. Laura, and highlighted! What love!!

It's been fun to be pregnant together, but I think I look just as big as her and I'm only 19 weeks in this picture!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute!!! Wow... that's a ton of inspiration! ;-)

And I just have to ask - what color was the potty jello??? ;-)

The Arizona Richters said...

there were orange jigglers inside... a safe color, but I still think a lot of people thought of it more as a decoration.. funny.

Ann said...

you seem to have no end of craftiness! :)