Friday, June 27, 2008

Pro-Bowling

So, here Chloe is after she bowled her first - best 198!! I know this makes her Uncle J proud, although it's not real bowling. She loves that too, or more the shoes she gets to wear, but she's figured out this Wii thing pretty well! And, yes, for all hi-techie people we still do not have a flat screen, although almost everywhere we go, people have flat screens. We're holding out until this one bites the dust, I think. This was an early Sunday morning thing that happened while I was at a meeting. I'm so glad B's mom and B took a picture. She was sooo proud of herself and her accomplishment, running up to me before church screaming, "Momma, we did bowling, and I got lots of strikes, and a STAR by my name!!" This Wii thing has taught her quite a bit about bowling but also about accomplishing something and seeing that not only mom and dad think its cool, but the TV thinks it's cool. Hey, I know what you're thinking, the TV? But, we take it where it comes around here.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ann said...

kids are always so much better at that stuff :)