Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Say Cheese!

At the end of the trip, we started the saga of group pictures. Here the girls are with their Ms. Laura. She made those dresses for them - are they not super cute? This lady is the lady in charge of my crafty spirit. I miss her tremendously out here. But, this is why blogs exist. Her 3rd little girl is in the background with the red tank. That little girl helped me through my miscarriage back in August when I just needed to hold someone and be loved innocently. She is my 3rd girl, by proxy-I joke. I love this family so much because they have given selflessly so much for my family I cannot even count all the times! I hope to remain close for forever!
Here is some family pics with Nana and Papa the day before we left. Notice the dresses are worn again? I can hardly keep them clean before the girls are wearing them again! These were taken outside the church we used to go to... and the one B and I got married in. It is a beautiful chapel.


Here is a picture of the girls and cousins having fun with light sticks I got for 1.00! These are the girls girl cousins, minus the little wee Eden, who was in her moms lap for this pic. The interesting thing, so far with our family - is the straight gender board. My bro. has all girls, my sisters have only boys, and I have only girls so far. My ultrasound- if things go well- is the 16th of the month. I am betting on a boy--breaking tradition!!

Happy Happy Happiness!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: