Saturday, November 15, 2008

A 'footnote' and a Visit from my Gpop!


An addition to my prior post- these are the socks... soooo cute and soo tiny!! Thanks again!


A loving visit from Grandpa Great and Auntie C was all I needed on Thursday to make my day get better. They were the ones that live out in Mohave Valley, where my contractions were picking up with Gabriel. We talked about food storage, his upoming Elk adventure, and Gabriels blessing coming up (which I'm toootaly pysched about!). I shared some more applesauce with them too as they left. They really liked it-- I hope I can make it just like this next year. The girls were so excited to have them finally come to our house for a little while.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kirk said...

I just got off the phone with Grandpa -- he told me that he and C had looked you up. How really fabulous to have them stop in -- :)!! *Great* pictures of the girls, too!What wonderful family times!
Keep up the good work!
Love, Mom