Monday, November 10, 2008

Watch Out Primary Presidency


I was cleaning the kitchen and came into the living room hearing this "I believe the gospel...", etc. Chloe was using her hairdryer as a voice amplifier (it echos) and Eva was taking turns helping Chloe know what to say and then giving the talk herself from the scriptures. I watched for a little bit, grabbed my camera as Chloe said, "Before you leave make sure you give your paper to Sis. Alvey (in the Primary Presidency)." This was right after they were wanting me to pretend to be Sis. Corbett. (they're old primary chorister and now Primary President I think) I had to chuckle because sometimes I wonder if she's paying attention in there. I guess I know she's at least paying attention at the end.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ann said...

cute!

jamie said...

that is too funny and cute, glad you got a picture of it.