Monday, November 10, 2008

One month old 'Little Squeaker!"

I like the serenity he gives off in this pic
True baby... sleeping, sleeping, sleeping
My little boy in the 'hood'

This is full body pic so you can see how long he's getting... at least I think he's getting long.
He smiles when he's gassy, and you can tell he's got dimples like crazy. He flips from his belly to his back and rolls back and forth from side to side. He's got eyes like his daddy- what a hunk-a-munka! He lets me sleep at night for 2-3 hours right now and has just gotten used to sleeping in his bassinet (I brought it out to the main room where the noise is - he's actually slept through me vacuuming right under him in the swing and through my girls' tantrums.) We call him squeaker because he makes lots of squeaks here and there... it's really cute!
Eva's definitely starting to feel the 'middle kid pinch' - I could use any suggestions at all. Time with her alone, and she doesn't know what to do and just misses her sister. She's really needing to feel successful at something though....
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ann said...

I think he looks so much like you! :)

Unknown said...

Hmm... I don't have any middle-kid suggestions, but maybe you could work on a puzzle together and frame it (kids don't know cheap frames, LOL) when you're done - make that your special "Mommy & Me" activity? Or does she like cooking? She could "help" dump the ingredients together for quick bread or cookies... they even have cute little ceramic mini-loaf pans for $1 at the craft store here - I bet they have some there, too, somewhere, and then you can use them as gifts, too - complete with bragging rights for your little helper! ...just some ideas that might be fun :-).

Unknown said...

Oh - and Baby Gabey is adorable! :-) Look at those blue eyes!!!

Andy and Rachael said...

He is so cute!! Congrats!!!