Thursday, September 25, 2008

A job well done!

Ok... I know I've been around kids without a break too long when....
I was blowing my nose this afternoon and after one big productive blow I said to myself, "Ooo, goood job!"
Mortified, I thought to myself "I've got to get out before this baby comes or I'm sooo done!"
Today was the last day of teaching joy school for the next month, and I was also watching a 2 yr. old. So, I have gotten used to praising and praising quickly- apparently. At least I know I can blow my nose really well!!

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Good job! HAHA That is funny.

Nichole Christensen said...

Hahaha!!! That is too funny!! Are you guys coming to the EQ social tonight??

jamie said...

nice jessica, you need some adult activity ;)

Ann said...

LOL :) Sorry about your junky day. :( The end gets so miserable and it's even worse with poor doctors. We love you Jessica.