Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So it begins...


Let the madness begin!! Or should I say, joy? We started Joy School yesterday, complete with name tags, rules, and portfolio pictures. Joy School is a preschoolers program where moms team up to teach their kids values, and the joy of learning. Its two days a week, for 2.5 hours each We'll do The Joy of our bodies this month, and another month is the Joy of Goal Setting. I still do my own preschool with the girls the other days of the week teaching letters, math and science. This is a program that will last until the spring, when I'll buy another season, and do it some more (hopefully). So far the class consists of my two girls and one boy.
The positive in this structured program is that it has definately made me structure the other times of the day, and get back on the band wagon with reading to the girls before bedtime, making a craft every day-- things like I used to do when I had energy. I have been running out of that lately, but somehow preterm labor issues makes you learn to get back to basics so you don't lose sanity on bedrest. I'm not on bedrest though. I don't think they really do that out here. I just got some medicine to make me feel almost worse than anxiety associated with preterm babies.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: