Sunday, September 14, 2008

Still hangin in there!

Well, according to the magic 'wheel' every woman knows, I have 17 days left. According to history, I have 14 days left, and according to the doctors out here I have 3-4 weeks left. So - for those in wonder, I'm still prego, and getting more anxious every day. As one of Brians web things he has bookmarked off of his desktop says, "I cant eat, I cant sleep, but I can do a great impression of a beached whale!"

I also got my hair done this last weekend, so I'm ready to be picture worthy- somewhat - after the baby is born it shouldn't be so ugly. Shouldn't. And, I'm getting my toes done soon, because I'll be darned if I go into labor without having my hair and toes done. Call me vain, but when all the rest of me looks beaten into pulp, swollen, and saggy -these things can help me look a little more presentable. And when I'm getting up every 3 hours, I'll be able to look down at my toes and think, "Beautiful little toes!"

Chloe is starting to tell me "I can't bend over today, either." This is in response to me saying this throughout the day- asking them to get things off of the floor for me. I just say - "oh no. we're both broken!" She just smiles and moves on. We've also had the question come up "How do the babies come out of your belly?" I've told her "The Doctor takes it out,' 'Heavenly Father made a special space for babies to come out', and 'We'll talk about it when you're older." Nothing sticks apparently, so I'll take the easy way out on this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking Good Pregnant Mama!

MarangiFam said...

At least you gave a good story to the girls about how the baby will come out. I laid to my girls straight...and now they hesitate to go pee for fear of a baby coming out!! LOL!